Drop Off & Pick Up Policy
- School Safety and Security Officer and School Security Attendant begin campus supervision at 7:30 a.m.
- Parents/Guardians should drop off their child starting from 7:30 a.m.
- Students must leave the school campus promptly at 3:15 p.m. and be picked up no later than 3:30 p.m., unless they are participating in after-school activities (i.e. Band, Orchestra, Intramural Sports, Complete Child Care, After-School Tutoring, and other teacher-supervised activities)
- After-school campus supervision ends at 3:30 p.m. when the School Safety and Security Officer and School Security Attendant leave for the day.
- Pick-up arrangements must be made with your child before school.
- Alternate site for pick-up after hours will be at the front grassy area with benches by the flagpole.
- Students are to walk on the sidewalks in a quiet orderly fashion.
- Students must walk their bicycles and carry their skateboards when on campus and in crosswalks.
- Our goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
Page Updated: 8/2018