Ms. Kahealani David
8th grade science teacher
- Kamehameha Schools, 1999
- University of Hawaii at Hilo--Bachelor of Arts in Marine Science, 2005
- University of Hawaii at Hilo--Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science, 2005
- University of Hawaii at Hilo--minor in Hawaiian Studies, 2005
- University of Hawaii at Manoa--Masters in Teaching Education, 2007
MY TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- CURRENT POSITION--Moanalua Middle School, 7th and 8th grade science
- 2008--Mililani High School, Marine Biology, Biology, Physical Science
- 2007--Moanalua Middle School, 7th grade science
- 2007--Kapolei Middle School, 7th grade science (student teaching)
- Summer Schools--CRDG Summer Programs, St. Andrew's Priory
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME...
My name is Kahealani David and I am the science teacher on Team 8B. My teaching philosophy is to foster a safe, caring and fun learning environment where learning and also relationships can flourish. I hope to spark an interest in science in each of your lives and also share a year of new ideas, experiences and adventure.
Let's have a great year together...Go Mustangs!