Team 8A - Educational Assistant III for the school year 2017-2018
- Graduated at Kalaheo High School
- LCC - Intermediate Instructional Course
- LCC - Advance Instructional Course
- DOE Para Educator Training Program - Non-Violence Crisis Intervention (NCI)
- DOE Para Educator Training Program - Behavior Management Academy
My Work Experience
- Para-Educator/EA III - Moanalua Middle School - 2001 - present day
- Para-Professional Tutor - Moanalua Middle School - January 16, 2001
- Secretary, Iida Contracting, Ltd.
- Loan Document Matrix to Ascend Program Trainer - Strategic Information Solutions, Inc. (Bank of Hawaii, Kapolei)
- Program Support Technician, Secretary Senior/Extension Sociology - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
- God has blessed me with five wonderful children and eleven grandchildren, They are my love and joy.
- Hawaii is my home state. I lived at Waipahu and Kailua most of my life.
- I come from a family of nine sisters (including myself), and two brothers.
- Very Important to Me:
3. Friends & Co-Workers
4. I believe as an individual, everyone is important and should be treated as equal.
Appreciation for Students and MMS Staff
- I value all students here at MMS. You can count on me to help you; just ask me.
- I want to be a positive influence to all students and everyone who works here at MMS.
- I appreciate working with everyone here at MMS.