- Avoid close contact with people who have infectious diseases.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep form infecting them.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If your child gets sick with vomiting and/or diarrheal illness, they should stay home until those symptoms resolve and
- For athletes, shower immediately after the activity, do not share towels, use a separate towel for body and feet, and always use a new clean towel
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our school health aide.